mercoledì 11 luglio 2012

Apologize

I'm holding on your rope
got me ten feet off the ground
and I'm hearing what you say
but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
then you go and cut me down
but wait..
you tell me that you're sorry
didn't think I turn around and say..
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(but that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah
I lived you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
and you say
sorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you,
but I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologizes, it's too late
Woahooo woah
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, a yeah
I'm holding on your rope
got me ten feet off the ground...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento